- Our fresh, farm-grown flowers and bouquets are available seasonally, typically late April through early October. We invite you to sign up for our newsletter to receive notification of our opening dates! Click here to learn more (link to fresh flowers page)
- Our seasonal bouquet subscriptions are available for purchase annually starting in early December (in time for Christmas gifts!) and are for sale until either- 1. They are sold out (available quantity will vary depending on the capacity of each pick-up location) or 2. The Friday of the week before the start of the subscriptions
- Fresh-cut Dahlia flowers are available seasonally, typically beginning early August and continuing through our first frost- usually late September
- Dahlia tubers are available for purchase over the winter via our website, usually starting in early February. All dahlia tubers will ship out in the spring, please see Shipping and Delivery for more info.
- Occasionally, depending on the quantity of our stock left, we will have some tubers for sale at our farm stand in mid-spring when we open. If you want to make sure you get the varieties you really want, please order via our website and then select “local pick up” when checking out if you would like to pick them up here at the farm. Please note however that you will not be able to pick up your tubers early even if you are local. We keep them in storage until we begin shipping and it is difficult to pick a small singular order.
More questions? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions Page or send us an email at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help!